Are you tired, stressed, over worked, sick of the house walls, need time away from the kids or just truly need time to find you, to reconnect, to have a laugh, move your body and nourish your soul?
If you answered yes to any of the above, deserve a little bit of self love and you are a down to earth person who loves to exercise, enjoy the company of like minded people then this Wellness Retreat is for you! We have selected our team and Happy Healthy director Jess can not be happier with the team she selected to bring you the ultimate Weekend of Wellness! From all of the nutritious meals being prepared and cooked by Nutrition Coach Jess and Food Production Manager Lauren, Dani Sands the amazing Yogi bringing you beach Yoga and Matt the WA Sports Massage Therapist on hand to ease your aches and pains to Michelle taking care of the finer details, you will be in absolute bliss.
Here are the details:
Date: Friday October 28th (check-in) to Sunday October 30th (check-out)
Location: Aqua Resort Bussellton in a deluxe beach house http://www.theaquaresort.com.au/index.site.rooms.roomType.304.html
Day One (Friday):
- Travel down South to Aqua Resort
- 3pm: Check-in to resort.
- 4:30 pm: Take part in a team welcome activity.
- 6pm: Sunset Yin Yoga.
- 7pm: Nutritional team dinner on the deck.
Day Two (Saturday)
- 6:30am: Morning beach front yoga on the grass followed by an optional walk along the beach
- 8:30am: Nutritional buffet breakfast
- 11:30am: Free time to enjoy resort facilities or time can be used to schedule a massage (extra charges apply)
- 12 noon a nutrition seminar, cooking class & lunch
- 3pm: Fitness HIIT Boot camp
- 4pm-6pm: Free time to enjoy resort facilities or time can be used to schedule a massage (extra charges apply).
- 7pm: Meet on the deck and walk along the beach to surprise Dinner location
Day Three (Sunday)
- 6:30am: Morning yoga, mindfulness & mediation class.
- 8am: Nutritional breakfast buffet
- 9:30am: Optional HIIT Bootcamp
- 10:30am: Prepare for check out
- 11am: Check-out
- 12 noon: Collect lunch box & farewell
- 1pm: Option of enjoying resort facilities before heading back to Perth or scheduling a massage
What is included:
- 2 nights accommodation in deluxe resort accommodation on the beach
- 3 yoga classes by Dani Sands
- Mindfulness & meditation
- 2 Fitness HIIT boot camp by trainer & nutrition coach Jess Anderson
- Cooking class/nutrition seminar
- Daily health/detox smoothie
- All meals (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners) provided. All meals cooked and prepared by nutrition coach and cook Jess Anderson with the help of her Food Production Manager Lauren Shingleton.
- One of the dinners will be off site and is included.
- Access to all resort facilities- infinity lap pool, sauna, spa, tennis courts & fitness studio etc.
What is not included:
- Travel to and from resort
- Travel insurance- Happy Healthy accepts no liability for any loss, injury, illness or damage that may occur on the retreat and we recommend you purchase travel insurance for the duration of your stay.
- 1 hour massage can be purchased for only $100, done in the privacy of your own room. All massages must be pre-paid and will be done by the team from WA sports massage.
- Due to the fact this is a wellness retreat there will be no alcohol beverages supplied with any meals. Water, sparkling water, smoothies, tea & coffee will be available.