Gluten-free chocolate protein brownie
10 minutes’ prep time, 35 minutes cooking time. Makes 16 and keeps in an air tight container for 4 days.Prices available at displayed Coles store, may not be available at other stores or coles.com.au. Specials commence at 7am on start date, but may start before or extend beyond displayed dates. While stocks last. We reserve the right to limit sale quantities. Multi save price only available when purchased in the multiples specified.
Prices accurate as at: 12/04/2017Ingredients
· 125g unsalted butter, chopped
· 125g dark chocolate chips
· 4 eggs, lightly whisked
· 335g (1 1/2 cups) white sugar
· 100g almond meal
· 30g (1/4 cup) Organic sugar free cocoa powder
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 3 scoops of Boomers Natural Protein Whey Isolate
· Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease a 20cm (base measurement) square cake pan and line with baking paper.
2. Place butter and half of the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water).
3. Stir with a metal spoon until melted. Remove from heat.
4. Quickly stir in the egg, sugar, almond meal, cocoa powder, vanilla, protein whey and salt until just combined. This should create a thick batter.
5. Pour into greased baking pan. Mix in the remaining chocolate chips and sprinkle some on top. You can also add come walnuts for a nice crunch if you like.
6. Bake for 35 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs clinging.
7. Set aside to cool completely. Eat, enjoy and grow those guns!
If you bake this please share the love and post it on social media tagging @happyhealthyfoodandfitness #happyhealthyfoody & #coachjlowe
Happy Healthy Copy Write 2017- all rights reserved. www.happynhealthy.com.au